Junior E-Commerce Channel Coordinator
Whitecap Industries is a family-owned business in the recreational marine and marine manufacturing industry since 1986.
The E-Commerce Channel Coordinator will work to maintain Whitecap's existing e-commerce channels such as Wayfair, Overstock, Pier 1, Bed Bath & Beyond, Shopify, etc. Candidates will have demonstrated knowledge and experience in e-commerce website dashboard workflows and online sales through e-commerce channels. In this role, candidates will work closely with sales, marketing, and operations to ensure daily inventory feeds remain accurate and up-to-date, while also making sure all channels are maximizing visibility and sales opportunities.
Candidate will be a self-starter, capable of working independently, and have an entrepreneurial mindset. A multi-tasker, able to take direction from upper management when necessary. Strong attention to detail with the ability to problem solve and think creatively to help grow the e-commerce department. Reports to Marketing Manager.
- Maintaining & managing all Whitecap e-commerce channels, including but not limited to: Wayfair, Overstock, Pier 1, Bed Bath & Beyond, and all Shopify store sites.
- Communicate directly with our e-commerce vendor reps to understand and ensure proper compliance and uptime.
- Daily monitoring of e-commerce content management such as photo and video assets, product descriptions, pricing, and inventory feeds.
- Identify and correct listing errors and discrepancies to maintain brand consistency across all channels.
- Monitor sales trends and work closely with sales and marketing to maximize sales opportunities.
- Prospect, research, and execute new e-commerce channel opportunities
- Work with operations to monitor inventory and account for stock shortages and replenishment times.
- Generate monthly sales activity reports for managers
Proven Working Understanding of:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Webstore Platforms & Dashboards
- Basic HTML Knowledge
- Basic Understanding of Web Imaging Policies & FTP Protocols
Employee Benefits Include:
- Competitive Salary
- Fully Paid Benefits
- 2 Weeks Vacation
- Flexible Work Environment
This position is FULL-TIME and ON-SITE ONLY, located in our Piscataway offices.If interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org